Thursday, April 9, 2009

Harrison's Baby Dedication

The last weekend in March, we attended a baby dedication for our friends Brandie and Nick's son, Harrison. Harrison is 3 months older than Reed. Brandie and I are looking forward to our boys playing together as they grow older. This was Reed's first experience in a church service and also "dressing up" for church. His behavior was okay for church -- I had to exit as we sang the first hymn. As far as his dress up clothes...I think he looked so cute, if I do say so myself!
Brandie and Mr. Harrison
Matt & Reed
(Those are Matt's baby shoes Reed is wearing...isn't that neat?!?
Joyce did such a great job saving them for Reed all these years.
I wonder if I can make them last another 30 years?!?


Not sure what happened here...he was probably mad that he didn't get to
sample any of the delicious desserts ;-P

Brandie and Becky
(with our boys)

Reed fell asleep before we were leaving, woke up as we were walking out the door of the church and then this is what happened when I laid him down in the van to change is diaper...out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment